Sell Scrap Car
Unfortunately, there are still some scrap car businesses out there that will look to bend the rules so that they can make more money out of your scrap car. But how can you tell the bad companies from the good guys? It’s not always easy, but hopefully this article will help keep you from their clutches.
When you have a scrap car or end of life vehicle to sell, it is vital that you research the company. By taking the time to look into a business’s location, reviews, and registration details, you can save yourself a lot of time, effort and worry further down the line.
These are the steps we recommend you take if you do not use Remove My Car:
- Research the Company Before you Make an Enquiry
- Use Google Earth to Find the Company on the Map
- Do a Search for their Phone Number
- Check that the Company is Registered with Companies House
- Look for Reviews of the Company Online
- Ignore Misleading DVLA or Environment Agency Logos on their Site
- Check that they are ATF Registered.
When you sell to RMC, you can be sure that:
Your car will be collected at the agreed time, by a friendly and courteous driver
You will be paid the agreed amount. We don’t haggle.
The car will be salvaged for parts and then recycled legally and professionally at an ATF
We are here to help whenever you need us. If there is anything you are unsure about, just give us a call.
Do we seem too good to be true? Then why don’t you put us to the test? Conduct your research on Remove My Car and you’ll see that we pass with flying colours! And when you are finished, we’ll be here waiting with an excellent offer for your car.